Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I would say to those who just write off what Dalman says as lies that the time to be sure about what he says is still a while away. As I mentioned in my reaction to the statement issued by the Trust, we've seen a situation where the three most powerful people at the club on the non playing side (Tan, Dalman and Choo) have very much sang from the same hymn sheet over a period of years, now we have one of them, apparently with the backing of another, talking in a meeting with fans about at least three areas where he was in disagreement with the owner. Unless or until the owner, or someone representing him, comes back with a different version of events, there seems little point in speculating about who is right because, if there is no response from Vincent Tan, the inference would be that everything that Mehmet Dalman said about the control the owner exerts over the club, including who chooses the playing style, is fundamentally true and he doesn't have a problem with it.
Is Dalman just trying that age old trick trying to make us grateful for the (abject failure) we currently have from him and Tan?
Please don’t leave us bla bla bla…..honestly, it’s so obvious.