+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: BRISTOL CITY 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BRISTOL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

****ing Shambles

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Why doesn't he urge him to ditch the 3 CBs. It clearly ain't working.
    That’s my point. It’s f*cking dire.

Bristol city conceded 6 to Fulham last week and were all over the place - not against us

Don't think we've had a meaningful attempt on goal since we scored. Abysmal all over the pitch. Nailed on for relegation.

Logic indicates that based upon history Morison will blame Davies and probably Colwill for this rather than dig senior players out publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic indicates neither of those are Sky, different platforms.
    Nomad Blue questions... so they don't use the same feed, production crews/OB team, directors etc?

We should have hired Steve Cooper when we had the chance

This team is pathetic. All over the place defensively and so easy to play through every single game.

I'd actually been feeling a bit more positive recently. Thought there were some very small green shoots. Big setback this mind, huge game against forest next week now!

We've actually scored bloody hell.

Bristol City love conceding in injury time.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Nomad Blue questions... so they don't use the same feed, production crews/OB team, directors etc?
    Logic indicates using other crews incurs a cost to Sky. Non main games shown on the red button are just merely the feeds, which are later clipped for highlights, incidents etc.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Logic indicates that given the remarkable turnaround should by Forest, you are correct. Logic also sadly indicates that lose games under Cooper, abuse would start given him having managed the Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Hudson shouldn’t get a free pass on here mind.
    While I agree that it is not all on the manager, the defenders are probably performing above their ability as it is. I don’t want to be disrespectful to them, but I mean top they are top end league one players/bottom championship level, so can Hudson can improve them even more?

Ref's bottled every decision since we scored

Next match get back to 4 at the back Morrison and McGuiness. Bagan at left back

thankfully its over

Re: FT: BRISTOL CITY 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

The middle of defence, as all season, isn’t working. If Pack had to start for whatever reason his first half display should have seen him subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Next match get back to 4 at the back Morrison and McGuiness. Bagan at left back
    Are the central defenders who’ve been so poor this season going to be transformed by a switch to four at the back? They’ve looked poor Championship players since August and I wouldn’t expect any change because we decide to use two of them rather than three.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic indicates using other crews incurs a cost to Sky. Non main games shown on the red button are just merely the feeds, which are later clipped for highlights, incidents etc.
    Nomad Blue indicates, that it can't be that much more expensive at all to use the club tv feed.

On topic, we need to get shot of the current formation, its not been working for a while now, and unless we get far better defenders in, and more pace, it'll be our downfall(if it isn't already).

Looking forward to seeing our "defenders" against Liverpool...

Watters looked hopeless. Even his goal looked like he mis head the ball. The midfield looked a shambles and the defence clueless. Doyle looked neat and tidy but tired and was rightly subbed. We have a lot of League1/2 standard players and we must only have an outside chance to avoid relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Are the central defenders who’ve been so poor this season going to be transformed by a switch to four at the back? They’ve looked poor Championship players since August and I wouldn’t expect any change because we decide to use two of them rather than three.
    Do we have to play any of them ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They can't play Bob, all three of them are a liability with the ball at their feet. All they can do is react and stop players, after that they offer **** all. Have a look when they have time on the ball, they shit themselves and panic. Can't have three like that, one maybe, not all three of them. If I was an opposing manager then I'd tell my players to let them have the ball, it's a gift for the opposition.