+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHY???????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WHY???????????

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

Each to their own I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC.

I just don't quite get the pent up anger of someone who has started the overwhelming majority of his new subjects on subjects that have nothing to do with CCFC and lots to do with a political view complaining about others doing exactly the same.

i'd forgotten about that one

Where did he mention he was angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post

I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think it was his shouty intro joe.. WHY?????..That bit.. The internet equivalent of shouting I believe. He does seem to be slightly more than miffed. He's given the ref a decision to make on his anger level if we want to tie it back to football parlance.
    Personally I use 11 questions marks when I'm at my most relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Personally I use 11 questions marks when I'm at my most relaxed
    The question was for me. CAN YOU LOT STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Have you really never been in a relationship?

I think Maurice feels FINE, he's absolutely FINE, it's FINE.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Nailed it.

I love it when you get all nostalgic Cyril.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's OK, but nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not the impression I got.

The West Indian woman stranger was messageboard gold, can anyone repost it?

Ah, the old fingering a cow thread. Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Ah, the old fingering a cow thread. Happy days
    Fair play picking up on that one with your user name, for the uninitiated.

International

Fair play picking up on that one with your user name, for the uninitiated.
    beef curtains

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    beef curtains
    Surely if a number of posts are being sent to the gulag of the "Alternative Forum" there must be a way of bringing back our favourites for posterity? It would be sad if they were lost

Most of the best threads on this board over the years, Favourite Crisps, Beef Dripping, Songs for a USB stick, West Indian woman stranger sitting on my sofa and that crazy female stalker have had absolutely nothing to do with CCFC
    Just want to point out that the Favourite Crisps thread was actually CCFC based....

On an away trip the first question a small group of us would ask each other when boarding the bus was 'what crisps you got?'

That thread served as a vital sharing of information scheme that helped to improve our overall CCFC experience.

RIP Brannigans

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Malai View Post
    Just want to point out that the Favourite Crisps thread was actually CCFC based....

On an away trip the first question a small group of us would ask each other when boarding the bus was 'what crisps you got?'

That thread served as a vital sharing of information scheme that helped to improve our overall CCFC experience.

RIP Brannigans
    Just think, if that thread had stayed focused on favourite crisps to take on CCFC away trips rather than blossoming wildly Maurice would have had naysayers like me over a barrel.