+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Bungle, George and Zippy didn't lift a finger to help Geoffrey and they were f*cking minted. It's very similar to Bale v CCFC imo and I don't appreciate you dragging them into it because I f*cking loved Rainbow and you've now triggered PTSD flashbacks! That's my day ruined!
    Rainbow was Ace! Bungle was the best, although a bit of a shit house grass in getting Zippy into trouble with Geoffrey. He'd walk around bollock naked in the house but wear bathers when they went to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Rainbow was Ace! Bungle was the best, although a bit of a shit house grass in getting Zippy into trouble with Geoffrey. He'd walk around bollock naked in the house but wear bathers when they went to the beach.
    Never meet your plushie heroes!

Attachment 4966

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Never meet your plushie heroes!

Attachment 4966
    Proper kids TV.

I wouldn't be surprised if CCFC knew from day one that he wasn't going to play for us but said to him 'string the fans/mugs along for as long as you can and hopefully they will buy season tickets thinking you are going to join us'. Anyway Good luck in LA it looks a bit of a dump but the golf courses are good I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if CCFC knew from day one that he wasn't going to play for us but said to him 'string the fans/mugs along for as long as you can and hopefully they will buy season tickets thinking you are going to join us'. Anyway Good luck in LA it looks a bit of a dump but the golf courses are good I hear.
    LA is a fantastic place.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if CCFC knew from day one that he wasn't going to play for us but said to him 'string the fans/mugs along for as long as you can and hopefully they will buy season tickets thinking you are going to join us'.
    Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus Christ
    Wrong thread. Try the "all Christians are idiots" line if you are looking for a response!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Proper kids TV.
    It was brilliant.

Lifted this from Wiki: Hayes was a fan of the Scottish football team Dundee United, having lived in the city in the 1960s. Hayes said that he asked the producers of Rainbow to make the Zippy puppet tangerine in colour, to match Dundee United's colours rather than the blue of local rivals Dundee.