+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Absolutely.
    And yet we still get the British left hammering the British working class for voting to leave something that made our lives worse and quoting journalists and economists whose inspiration is mainly that they own second homes in the EU to hammer us more. All the whole ignoring glaring data on growth and unemployment and wages and anything else you care to mention that shows the EU is in the same boat, often sinking quicker than us.
    Remember that time I made a post including inflation + interest rates of western European countries, I'm pretty sure it was France, Germany, Portugal, Switzeland, Italy and Spain.

The UK performed worse than all of them. You conveniently ignored that post despite me pointing you in the right direction multiple times.

How on earth has the EU made working class lives worse?

Re: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Remember that time I made a post including inflation + interest rates of western European countries, I'm pretty sure it was France, Germany, Portugal, Switzeland, Italy and Spain.

The UK performed worse than all of them. You conveniently ignored that post despite me pointing you in the right direction multiple times.

How on earth has the EU made working class lives worse?
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the answer to that one!

...along, of course, with the answer to the question of how Brexit has made working class lives (or most people's lives, really) better.