+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 FULHAM. Matchday thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v FULHAM. Matchday thread

That ball will be zipping about tonight with this weather. Nice that we’ve got a bit of ‘on the break’ pace in the side, be interesting to see if Fulham sit deep to counter this or will they approach it with a ‘we’re better than them’ attitude. I hope the ref is a bit stronger than the one at their place the other week, there was, surprisingly, some tasty stuff from Fulham that night.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That ball will be zipping about tonight with this weather. Nice that we’ve got a bit of ‘on the break’ pace in the side, be interesting to see if Fulham sit deep to counter this or will they approach it with a ‘we’re better than them’ attitude. I hope the ref is a bit stronger than the one at their place the other week, there was, surprisingly, some tasty stuff from Fulham that night.
    That fella they bought from Brighton (can’t remember his name, left footer), had 2 very deliberate hand balls and a bad tackle, in the first 20 minutes. No card for any of them .
    Definitely a Fulham love in that night

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That fella they bought from Brighton (can’t remember his name, left footer), had 2 very deliberate hand balls and a bad tackle, in the first 20 minutes. No card for any of them .
    I just had a read of their forum Tony and, fair play, one of their posters in reply to the usual Cardiff are this and Cardiff are that crap, long throws and up and at ‘em etc, pointed out that their disciplinary record was pretty poor and a lot worse than ours this season and keeping eleven on the pitch is a bit of a problem for them, hope it continues tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Knockaert had to look it up, it was doing my head in