+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The original poster, is talking about access to our wonderful city, but you’ve brought a venue selling overpriced, warm, plastic receptacled booze, into the debate, which is not what the original poster, was aiming at.

You’ve given a politician’s reply, which has no baring on the debate .

Exactly the same as your “gun analogy” in another thread.

Go and have a nice rest and a cup of coffee
    I already gave my response to xsnaggle though

The Tramshed is a music venue, Tone. There aren't many left in Cardiff so I thought you'd be one of the people wanting them to remain open before the live music scene in the city completely dies on it's arse.

What's wrong with the gun analogy I made?

Had my rest and cup of coffee earlier... now I'm on here

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I already gave my response to xsnaggle though

The Tramshed is a music venue, Tone. There aren't many left in Cardiff so I thought you'd be one of the people wanting them to remain open before the live music scene in the city completely dies on it's arse.

What's wrong with the GUN analogy I made?

Had my rest and cup of coffee earlier... now I'm on here

The government are responsible for “speed limits”, are all crashes their fault.

You cannot blame individual actions on someone else, people have got to take responsibility for their actions

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The government are responsible for “speed limits”, are all crashes their fault.

You cannot blame individual actions on someone else, people have got to take responsibility for their actions
    Now that's a poor analogy, Tone. They have literally put something in place for our safety by introducing speed limits.

If you want a speed limit analogy on this topic - how about if the government removed speed limits entirely... would they take no responsibility for the obvious increase in deaths up and down the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Now that's a poor analogy, Tone. They have literally put something in place for our safety by introducing speed limits.

If you want a speed limit analogy on this topic - how about if the government removed speed limits entirely... would they take no responsibility for the obvious increase in deaths up and down the country?
    God, he gave you that one on a plate didn't he

For the record, 100% agree with you on the gun analogy in the other thread, and the destruction of any uniqueness and identity about the city in this one