Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
The narrative is clear. He was in and out of the team for the under 23s and Mick put him in the first team at 19, tied him down to a pro contract asap, whilst all the while waxing lyrical about him. So much so he end up getting into the Welsh squad.

As soon as Morison was allowed to bring in his own players in January, Colwill was mainly used as a sub or not at all, even put back in the under 23s for a period, until we were safe and he then played some 90 mins in the end of season dead rubbers. In my mind to appease the supporters as it looked to me like he, Morison, doesn’t know how to play with a 10.

We will soon see once the league starts wether we are building a side around him or not. No doubt you will still do your usual Comical Ali impression and deny what is obvious to others.
That's how I see it and it's one of the reasons I'm not hugely confident in Morison (and haven't bought into some of the crap on Twitter about him being this great manager). It's obvious to anyone who watched us last season that Colwill was one of the few bright spots and he'll only get better