+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Thankfully points deductions are assisting us in the fight to avoid the drop. There is absolutely no doubt that the squad are no better than a bottom 5 side - staying up will be a major result.

The home form is dreadful, it is the worst in the division - little wonder the attendances are slipping and fans are disgruntled.

Surviving in the second tier has to be the height of ambition this season. The owners will soon have to decide what they want to do with the club. They have had two goes in the promised land of the premier league and now know how shallow supporters are who fill the ground for top level football but disappear very quickly once the club are back in the Championship.

I don't post very often but read the forum on a regular basis and know a struggling team when I see one. The new manager bounce worked (it so often does) but two consecutive wins will need to be repeated a few times to avoid a relegation battle.
    Last edited by The Prophet of Doom; 25-11-21 at 12:12. Reason: spelling!

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Prophet of Doom View Post
    Thankfully points deductions are assisting us in the fight to avoid the drop. There is absolutely no doubt that the squad are no better than a bottom 5 side - staying up will be a major result.

The home form is dreadful, it is the worst in the division - little wonder the attendances are slipping and fans are disgruntled.

Surviving in the second tier has to be the height of ambition this season. The owners will soon have to decide what they want to do with the club. They have had two goes in the promised land of the premier league and now know how shallow supporters are who fill the ground for top level football but disappear very quickly once the club are back in the Championship.

I don't post very often but read the forum on a regular basis and know a struggling team when I see one. The new manager bounce worked (it so often does) but two consecutive wins will need to be repeated a few times to avoid a relegation battle.
    Username checks out