+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond Meat Burgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond Meat Burgers

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    by far the most surprising thing on this thread is that Richmond make anything that is remotely edible, as their meat sausages are rank.
    Yep agreed worst sausages you can buy. I suppose there wasn’t a lot of meat to replace in them

Unrelated but I was speaking to someone from beyond meat last week and their advice is fry the burgers in a dry pan. I tried this week and it is much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yep agreed worst sausages you can buy. I suppose there wasn’t a lot of meat to replace in them

Unrelated but I was speaking to someone from beyond meat last week and their advice is fry the burgers in a dry pan. I tried this week and it is much nicer.
    in the US that cook them on a Griddle pan so you get the lines in them

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The amount of fat that comes out of a beyond burger is quite surprising. It's vegan and it tastes great, but I really don't think they are very healthy. The fat and the protein are low quality.

I still eat plenty of them, although the meatless farm ones are now the ones I go for mostly now.