+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My mistake, I meant Cyril.

Eric is a bloke I speak with regularly at a pub garden who has bought the Covid narrative whole. Perhaps why I made the slip. That Eric fella was adamant that there had been no UK vaccine deaths. I directed him to the Yellow Card reporting site on his mobile phone. Having looked, he dismissed the stats there as fake news and all the other guff those who remain in denial say.

I then pointed out it was a UK government site staffed with UK government employees. You won't be surprised to learn back last December he was on pins to get boosted, as the telly kept urging him to.
    I'm getting the distinct impression that you're that guy in the pub that everybody tries to avoid making eye contact with when they walk in

Re: Which will it be, an incoming HIV nothin' burger or plague?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm getting the distinct impression that you're that guy in the pub that everybody tries to avoid making eye contact with when they walk in
    Eric is that pub garden's Covid bore. I used to engage him but latterly he avoids the subject when I'm around as I suspect he felt a little embarrassed at being so adamant about what he stated when it was so easily contradicted by what's at the site I directed him to.

He's among several others who rattle on about their mysterious health woes. They complain about colds they can't seem to shake off and feelingly increasingly fatigued for which they require more and more kip. I could, given they hurried to roll a sleeve up for a third time, hazard a guess for why they feel like shite but chose to keep schtum.