+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We Want You to Stay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We Want You to Stay

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Ringing around the ground at the end of the game

the majority of fans letting the board know there feelings regarding the Mangers position well the fans that turn up

Any of the Bulut out brigade here change there views after todays great performance well the second half performance
    I think today confirmed the frustration and asked why these youngsters haven’t had more playing time, why did it take 12 injuries?

I don’t mind if he stays, but if he does I don’t expect the football to change from what we have seen most the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think today confirmed the frustration and asked why these youngsters haven’t had more playing time, why did it take 12 injuries?

I don’t mind if he stays, but if he does I don’t expect the football to change from what we have seen most the season.
    well Bulut has handed 8 different young players from the academy make there senior debuts this season

that's not a bad ratio

you could argue they should have got more game time . Under Warnock i guess we would have been lucky to see 2 in a season !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well Bulut has handed 8 different young players from the academy make there senior debuts this season

that's not a bad ratio
    Yesterday was the first time any of them had made a league start. You mentioned Warnock. He gave Mark Harris his league debut towards the end of his first season here.

Let me ask you a question: do you honestly believe Ashford would have started and either Conte or Giles would have got on the pitch yesterday if the likes of Grant, Bowler, Ng and Collins had been fit to play?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yesterday was the first time any of them had made a league start. You mentioned Warnock. He gave Mark Harris his league debut towards the end of his first season here.

Let me ask you a question: do you honestly believe Ashford would have started and either Conte or Giles would have got on the pitch yesterday if the likes of Grant, Bowler, Ng and Collins had been fit to play?
    Obviously not.

However the bigger question is how those players now "benefit:under buluts coaching and instructions etc....

Will they kick on or will we be having discussions in a few months if he stays wondering either where the young players have gone or why they have started playing so conservatively and wondering what happened to that enthusiasm we saw yesterday.