+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Yeah Lamouchi picked himself didn't he.
    He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

I blame the decision makers at the club, yes.
    Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?
    He will leave us high and dry in League 2 the way things are going.

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.
    Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.
    For me pointing fingers at anywhere but where they need to be pointed is justifying this shit show.

This board have created what is currently happening at the club. You might think I am making myself ridiculous. Justifying what Tan is doing and accepting it is a lot more unforgiveable.