+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This is not even dog whistling to your anti-Jewish rhetoric. What should amaze me is that dog with a bone, Life on Mars could easily start a dozen threads with many pages of moral disgust if his nostrils sniffed the merest whiff of anti-semitism in the Labour Party. Yet here you are pouring out effluent like a main sewer and because you are one of his message board heroes (Long Live Organ Morgan), he is as quiet as a Jack's fart in Canton.
    I have to admit not being able to study Organs post in detail nor do I keep a library of them , however they can be amusing .

As for organs ALLEGED anti Semitic comments can you kindly point them out from your vast treasures of CCMB back files as I honestly do not have time to read every threads in such detail due to a busy work and home life .

I will agree with you I get very upset and angry with political parties having it amongst their vocabulary as they are leaders of our communities unlike dear Organ , who simply likes to entertain and provide a window of difference , the one skill I do admire of him is his ability to construct a post well and create /stimulate debate .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to admit not being able to study Organs post in detail nor do I keep a library of them , however they can be amusing .

As for organs ALLEGED anti Semitic comments can you kindly point them out from your vast treasures of CCMB back files as I honestly do not have time to read every threads in such detail due to a busy work and home life .

I will agree with you I get very upset and angry with political parties having it amongst their vocabulary as they are leaders of our communities unlike dear Organ , who simply likes to entertain and provide a window of difference , the one skill I do admire of him is his ability to construct a post well and create /stimulate debate .
    Oops.. shit sorry Morg! I know the mods deleted the starkest Holocaust denial ones but forgive me when I do your greatest hits for LoM as they seem to have whooshed over his head!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oops.. shit sorry Morg! I know the mods deleted the starkest Holocaust denial ones but forgive me when I do your greatest hits for LoM as they seem to have whooshed over his head!
    Without checking, I'm pretty certain Putin enacted a Holocaust denial law in Russia. Anyone capable of doing simple maths there would be in trouble.

If I recall correctly, Cyril took umbrage with a post of mine in which I wondered how was it six million Jews had perished directly after World War 2 when the plaque outside of Auschwitz stated four million prisoners died there, yet the plaque there today says millions fewer did. I wanted to know how substracting 2.5 million from 6 million still equals the often repeated magic 6 million number.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If I recall correctly, Cyril took umbrage with a post of mine in which I wondered how was it six million Jews had perished directly after World War 2 when the plaque outside of Auschwitz stated four million prisoners died there, yet the plaque there today says millions fewer did. I wanted to know how substracting 2.5 million from 6 million still equals the often repeated magic 6 million number.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...finition/page2

This was one where you called it the Holohoax. Still we still have to keep searching as the arch anti-anti-semitist LoM commented on that thread so your views there must be in the ALLEGED category!

Here is another exchange from this very thread that seems to have escaped you.

I said

Who would have thought that arch anti-globalist Naomi Klein was calling this out as complete bollocks over a year before the Illuminati's brightest and best first mentioned it on here.

Morg replied:

I did read it. I must admit that her surname sent up many red flags before proceeding.

When I called him out on his anti-Jewish rhetoric he replied.

I noticed before you are extremely touchy about our Khazarian friends.

The reference to Khazars are the Eastern European Jews who were overwhelmingly exterminated in the Holocaust.

Still feeling the love. LoM?