+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: george galloway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: george galloway

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Starmer has been shafted - he cant be seen to be supporting Palestine in the way he and most of Labour have been - he will be labelled anti semite. If he doesnt come out and support Palestine / Hamas he will lose a large majority of votes in the red wall Asian seats - who lets be honest are pro Palestine and Anti Israel.

He will try and flip flop his way through this, just like he did with his pledge of 28 billion on green policies - and then dropped it all.
    Interesting times ahead for the lawyer - Im sure his personality will erm guide him....

Reform - Sludge what percentage of the vote did Reform UK they get ?
    I think your analysis is being guided by what you want to happen. The overall picture still suggests Labour are going to hoover up a load of seats they lost in 2019 due to Brexit/Corbyn, and there isn't going to be a master grifter like Galloway standing in every seat.

I am not seeing what I want to see from labour in terms of policy/direction but I don't think Starmer could have handled this shitshow in Rochdale much better from a general election campaign POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think your analysis is being guided by what you want to happen. The overall picture still suggests Labour are going to hoover up a load of seats they lost in 2019 due to Brexit/Corbyn, and there isn't going to be a master grifter like Galloway standing in every seat.

I am not seeing what I want to see from labour in terms of policy/direction but I don't think Starmer could have handled this shitshow in Rochdale much better from a general election campaign POV.
    Sir Kneel and Labour will romp home in the G.E.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Sir Kneel and Labour will romp home in the G.E.
    Capitalism is behind Keir.