+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Sigh.

You really are a sanctimonious, condescending ****er.

Dismiss concerns, wonder why populism is on the increase then blame it on bigotry.
    Rinse and repeat election season upon election season.

Trump will win In November because of the left.
    Where has anyone mentioned bigotry?

Whatever brainwashing media you’re consuming is pushing your brain straight there as soon as anyone disagrees with you.

Your concerns haven’t been dismissed they’ve been questioned and you haven’t managed to put across a counter argument.

Vote for trump and get pushed right because someone has asked to you to call them a different name mate, it just shows how weak you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where has anyone mentioned bigotry?

Whatever brainwashing media you’re consuming is pushing your brain straight there as soon as anyone disagrees with you.

Your concerns haven’t been dismissed they’ve been questioned and you haven’t managed to put across a counter argument.

Vote for trump and get pushed right because someone has asked to you to call them a different name mate, it just shows how weak you are.
    the only bigots are on the insane left who now believe in any nonsense that dishonest people dream up changing speech and book burning is pure facist Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    the only bigots are on the insane left who now believe in any nonsense that dishonest people dream up changing speech and book burning is pure facist Marxism.
    Pure fascist Marxism?

Ok...

Yes dummy now the facists are the insane left its a strange world of the progressive regressives

Yes dummy now the facists are the insane left its a strange world of the progressive regressives
    I think you use a lot of words without really knowing what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Pure fascist Marxism?

Ok...
    I think this messageboard has peaked, nothing's topping "fascist Marxism"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I think this messageboard has peaked, nothing's topping "fascist Marxism"
    Don't mess with Robbo..... He's one of the ringleaders of Antifama

Isn't Marxism more of an economic theory

I may be wrong but gender politics forms no part of Marxism?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Unless one is talking about Groucho.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Unless one is talking about Groucho.
    insanity is very Marxist buddy

Frankie Boyle said something the other week comparing the far right and left, something along the lines of how often do you hear the left being arrested for Marxist chanting?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Frankie Boyle said something the other week comparing the far right and left, something along the lines of how often do you hear the left being arrested for Marxist chanting?
    Marx once said

"“Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”

Even though Robjohn44 has apparently been registered with us for 10 years my sense is that he is just passing through!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Marx once said

"“Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”

Even though Robjohn44 has apparently been registered with us for 10 years my sense is that he is just passing through!
    I thought he was passing bullshit as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Marx once said

i am on the left and as for burning down buildings and attacking people let me think who does that ?

There's Marxist interpretations of feminism and vice versa, as there is with pretty much any academic subject. For instance it would be something like applying a Marxist perspective to women's rights and how capitalism enforces female subjugation

I don't think that's what our Rog is getting at though