Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
It's fantastic what Sinn Fein is doing in Northern Ireland in the name of Remain. Who could have thought the likes of Sylvia Hermon could possibly have the tacit backing of Republicans in the name of peace and prosperity.

On the mainland the Remain Alliance is developing slowly. It's really good that Plaid, The Greens and Lib Dems are working in unison to thwart the Brexshit vote. However, as you stated the likelihood of any Lib Dem/ Labour alliance is remote indeed. It's a pity but party politics will never entirely retreat.

Nevertheless I believe there is a growing awareness among large numbers of people of the huge importance of tactical voting in this election. Despite no official Lib Dem or Labour sanction it's probable many voters may take it upon themselves to give their backing to the candidate in their own constituencies with the best chance of beating the Tories. With this in mind, the Best For Britain website offers a brilliant aid for recommending the best Remain candidate to support in individual constituencies. I really hope everyone will take heed of its advice.

I would have no hesitation in voting for anyone other than a Tory or Brexshit candidate. In my own constituency it turns out that the Labour candidate, my first choice, is Best For Britain's recommendation anyway. Even though I would have dearly loved a Labour majority government, if it's not possible everything must be done to ensure the Tories are denied their own majority otherwise the future is bleak indeed.
Gosh yes, Hats off to those wonderful Sinn Fein chaps