+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

just had an email from the states claiming Pence has asked for this lawsuit to be directed to the house and not him

If true i,m not surprised what a position for a VP to be in

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just had an email from the states claiming Pence has asked for this lawsuit to be directed to the house and not him

As Lardy pointed out Pence's role is ceremonial. He reads out the Electoral College votes alphabetically by state. Pence's response to the lawsuit points out his hands are tied. It's like the Chairman of a football team knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA Cup by four goals all confirmed by VAR suing Robbie Savage because he is performing the 3rd Round draw.

A bunch of congressmen and a few senators playing to the galleries, some with one eye on a 2024 run will have a few hours of theatre on the 6th before Biden is announced President.

If Trump and the gang want to throw Pence under a bus as part of this then that's a bit of karma for all the support he's given to Trump's lies and actions as far as I am concerned.

I guess your gullibility has only a few weeks to run and you can try to put this nonsense behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As Lardy pointed out Pence's role is ceremonial. He reads out the Electoral College votes alphabetically by state. Pence's response to the lawsuit points out his hands are tied. It's like the Chairman of a football team knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA Cup by four goals all confirmed by VAR suing Robbie Savage because he is performing the 3rd Round draw.

A bunch of congressmen and a few senators playing to the galleries, some with one eye on a 2024 run will have a few hours of theatre on the 6th before Biden is announced President.

If Trump and the gang want to throw Pence under a bus as part of this then that's a bit of karma for all the support he's given to Trump's lies and actions as far as I am concerned.

I guess your gullibility has only a few weeks to run and you can try to put this nonsense behind you.
    I wouldn't mind betting that it will take at least another two weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

I am absolutely amazed, but the judge has thrown the case out of court.

Who could ever have predicted that!!!!!