+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club Structure - How Man City Built After Takeover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Club Structure - How Man City Built After Takeover

It obviously gets more complicated the higher up the pyramid you go with more spent but you still need the fundamental parts in place with all knowing what they are doing and having the same end goal - a successful first team.

For me those fundamentals are a decent board/DOF, a decent manager and a top notch (where money allows) and productive academy.

For me, and I've been over it time and again, we have underperforming people and areas throughout our set up and no intention of changing any of them to any great degree.
    The owner puts money into the club but I have little sympathy for them when we fail to fix glaring levels of incompetence within the club.

We have a structure in a very loose sense. Is there a united goal for all aspects of the club?
    The academy playing football and the first team playing a totally different style suggests not.

Re: Club Structure - How Man City Built After Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It obviously gets more complicated the higher up the pyramid you go with more spent but you still need the fundamental parts in place with all knowing what they are doing and having the same end goal - a successful first team.

For me those fundamentals are a decent board/DOF, a decent manager and a top notch (where money allows) and productive academy.

For me, and I've been over it time and again, we have underperforming people and areas throughout our set up and no intention of changing any of them to any great degree.
    The owner puts money into the club but I have little sympathy for them when we fail to fix glaring levels of incompetence within the club.

We have a structure in a very loose sense. Is there a united goal for all aspects of the club?
    The academy playing football and the first team playing a totally different style suggests not.
    A decent board, a CEO that has a clue….else you just blow millions, exactly like Tan has done. He will never get what he’s lost back so he might aswell sell up. Surely we a ripe for a takeover.