+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Manager Odds Watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next Manager Odds Watch

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm not sure where you got this season ticket stuff from but it certainly wasn't me.

Are you now saying Neil Harris is a better manager than Mick McCarthy?

Jesus. You had an absolute mare backing Harris for success but you can't let it lie.
    Mick Mcarthy has won 2 promotions. The last of which was 12 years ago.

Harris last got a team promoted. 3 and a bit years ago.

I’d say in modern times Harris has been more succesful than Big Mick.

And I never backed Harris for success I said he deserved the chance to turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Mick Mcarthy has won 2 promotions. The last of which was 12 years ago.

Harris last got a team promoted. 3 and a bit years ago.

I’d say in modern times Harris has been more succesful than Big Mick.
    Mick McCarthy has won the Championship twice.

I'd put a fairly big wager Neil Harris never will.

I thought you wouldn't take your man Harris being sacked well but dear me.

If you need to make up stories about me ripping up season tickets or try to convince people Harris was sacked too early then crack on.

Mick McCarthy has won the Championship twice.

I'd put a fairly big wager Neil Harris never will.

I thought you wouldn't take your man Harris being sacked well but dear me.

If you need to make up stories about me ripping up season tickets or try to convince people Harris was sacked too early then crack on.
    What has Mick done recently? Did you watch his Ireland side?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    What has Mick done recently? Did you watch his Ireland side?
    Here we go. It's his sidekick.

Listen McCarthy would not be my first choice but he is a step up from Harris if it is him.
    As for comparing international teams with club football. They are very different.

Here we go. It's his sidekick.

Listen McCarthy would not be my first choice but he is a step up from Harris if it is him.
    As for comparing international teams with club football. They are very different.
    They are different but they were bloody awful, as were his Ipswich side. He lasted about 5 minutes at APOEL.

Mick Mc is not the answer, put it that way. I mean, come on! Nobody thought, oh goodie, we can sack Harris to get Mick McCarthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They are different but they were bloody awful, as were his Ipswich side. He lasted about 5 minutes at APOEL.
    Falling in line after JR have you a telling off earlier.

At least I stuck to one side. You changed from Harris in to Harris out in record time.

Enjoy it lads. Make up season ticket stories, say I'm a Mick McCarthy man and that I mentioned win percentages first. It does not change a thing.

Keep posting lads. The stage is yours. I'm bored but I.will have a fair few laughs at the posts that come in the near future I am sure.

Falling in line after JR have you a telling off earlier.

At least I stuck to one side. You changed from Harris in to Harris out in record time.

Enjoy it lads. Make up season ticket stories, say I'm a Mick McCarthy man and that I mentioned win percentages first. It does not change a thing.

Keep posting lads. The stage is yours. I'm bored but I.will have a fair few laughs at the posts that come in the near future I am sure.
    I have been proven right re our ambition, there's a reason I didn't want Harris to get sacked at the first sign of trouble. Now, we had no choice. It's got the stage where his position was untenable. We all know that.

I don't think Mick McCarthy is the answer. Do you? Is he better than Harris? Potentially. Is he the best we could get? Absolutely not.