Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
A friends daughter and her gormless boyfriend are into all this conspiracy theory bollocks

Soppy clowns won't be singing the same song if they catch covid
Point them in the direction of the Herman Cain awards. People are tired of these ****wits removing themselves from the Human gene pool
Sympathy and despair have turned into ridicule and entertainment as they systematically kill themselves off in a bizarre attempt to prove their bullshit Google research outweighs actual medical trials.

I work in central london. on my normal commute (8am/7pm trains) I'd say 90%+ wear masks. I went out in East London tonight, in crowded bars and restaurants. Not a mask in sight. It's a generational thing now, nqat. I've got some sympathy- I was indestructible at 20 and I fear I'd be a selfish hipster twat with no mask too. Notably on the train home (11pm)- not a mask in sight. It's like London has two entirely independent populations.

These ***** will die in their droves. Which is tragic, but not as tragic as the innocent people who will be taken down as a consequence of their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Don't spend too long on the Herman Cain awards. It's cathartic, but dehumanising.