+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Had Labour got in we would have had Corbyn, MacDonald and Abbot. An even more useless bunch.
    I'm sure they would have played the same game and referred to medical and scientific experts , it's not like any politician has any experience of this type of incident.

All I hope were learning and ready for the next time the Chinese feck up ,because we will .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure they would have played the same game and referred to medical and scientific experts , it's not like any politician has any experience of this type of incident.

All I hope were learning and ready for the next time the Chinese feck up ,because we will .
    The UK had what was considered the world's best pandemic response guidelines. The government didn't put it into action. Other countries, like Singapore, did put the UK's response into action and the difference is clear.

Saying the poor ickle politicians had never been through it before is absolutely no excuse. Even if it was, it's nearly June and their handling appears to be getting worse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The UK had what was considered the world's best pandemic response guidelines. The government didn't put it into action. Other countries, like Singapore, did put the UK's response into action and the difference is clear.
    This is true, unfortunately our Government chose the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Jacinda Ardern seems to have done alright. Different country admittedly.

Do you think Starmer could’ve done better than cuntwaffle (Boris)?