+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've asked you three times what you're doing about any of the things you bang on about bar posting things on the internet and you're yet to answer me. You keep saying we're complicit etc, how are you different? Apart from posting things on a Cardiff City messageboard
    You both post things on a Cardiff City messageboard, so you aren't even different in that respect. Like Doucus and Dorcus, I can barely tell the difference between the two of you. Like twins.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You both post things on a Cardiff City messageboard, so you aren't even different in that respect. Like Doucus and Dorcus, I can barely tell the difference between the two of you. Like twins.
    In the current information warfare environment, you couldn't be any further from the truth. The people who go along with everything are the ones who are getting us deeper into this this mess. This is my opinion of course

Lets get on with WW3 stop pandering to China and Russia ,stare them in the eye . They need us to survive .. Put NATO plane in the air or create a no flu zone over Ukraine, and lets see who blink s first . It wont be loony Putin

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lets get on with WW3 stop pandering to China and Russia ,stare them in the eye . They need us to survive .. Put NATO plane in the air or create a no flu zone over Ukraine, and lets see who blink s first . It wont be loony Putin
    Being gung-ho with nations that haven't the capability to challenge you militarily is a different proposition to risking a conflict with those that can obliterate any country by pushing buttons marked 'launch nukes' from thousands of miles away.