+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scenes outside and Inside Old Trafford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scenes outside and Inside Old Trafford

That should make you happy since it would hurt the owners as well as the idiots doing it and the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    That should make you happy since it would hurt the owners as well as the idiots doing it and the game itself.
    I don't see how the game being called off will affect the owners as it was a postponement and not a cancellation meaning TV money is secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I don't see how the game being called off will affect the owners as it was a postponement and not a cancellation meaning TV money is secure.

Well, we don’t know yet. Unless the Premier league want this to happen again they must act to punish the club, and a good start would be to award the points to Liverpool.
    The club might be sued for loss of income by tv companies world wide and I hope by the poor buggers who’ve had their cars and property damaged or been assaulted during this incident.

If the club can’t provide security and safety for the general public then they shouldn’t be allowed to hold football games there. Possibly then , they should have to play all games next season behind closed doors in addition to a points deduction.

Well, we don’t know yet. Unless the Premier league want this to happen again they must act to punish the club, and a good start would be to award the points to Liverpool.
    The club might be sued for loss of income by tv companies world wide and I hope by the poor buggers who’ve had their cars and property damaged or been assaulted during this incident.

If the club can’t provide security and safety for the general public then they shouldn’t be allowed to hold football games there. Possibly then , they should have to play all games next season behind closed doors in addition to a points deduction.
    Arm chair Liverpool fan NQAT

Not condoning the troublemaking minority, arseholes latch on to any type of protest and often get the bloody headlines ahead of the legitimate majority. But then again holding placards in silence saying ‘Down With This Sort Of Thing’ like that Father Ted episode won’t achieve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Arm chair Liverpool fan NQAT

Wrong. I’m not interested in any of the money teams who buy success and I’m not generally fond of scousers either.
    I just can’t accept that this criminal behaviour is justified in the name of football, and I don't want to see it become standard behaviour as stabbings, violence and public disorder did in the 1970’s.
    That’s exactly what will happen if we accept dissatisfaction with owners as an excuse to turn cars over and attack passers by on the public streets.

Wrong. I’m not interested in any of the money teams who buy success and I’m not generally fond of scousers either.
    I just can’t accept that this criminal behaviour is justified in the name of football, and I don't want to see it become standard behaviour as stabbings, violence and public disorder did in the 1970’s.
    That’s exactly what will happen if we accept dissatisfaction with owners as an excuse to turn cars over and attack passers by on the public streets.
    Somebody get Mister Hysterical some beta blockers.

Did this happen?