+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's happening....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It's happening....

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    To Scott Johnson has stuffed it?

I hope he doesn't get abuse over it, he was obviously told something, but I don't trust our Twitter fans to be too civil on this one

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

I hope he doesn't get abuse over it, he was obviously told something, but I don't trust our Twitter fans to be too civil on this one
    I mean, he's trying to set up something on his own and has split from VFTN, so this is spectacularly bad timing on his part. I'd love to know what he was told and by who.

I mean, he's trying to set up something on his own and has split from VFTN, so this is spectacularly bad timing on his part. I'd love to know what he was told and by who.
    I imagine he was told it was close to happening, I really doubt what that Romano said is at all true, he's just regurgitating other reports, he definitely wouldn't know more than the likes of Abbandonato who are actually there talking to people. There were enough different people who would have sources at the club saying the same thing to suggest it was close to happening at some point. There were also enough people not connected with the club who were publicly pushing for it to happen to suggest it may have been close as well.

I imagine he was told it was close to happening, I really doubt what that Romano said is at all true, he's just regurgitating other reports, he definitely wouldn't know more than the likes of Abbandonato who are actually there talking to people. There were enough different people who would have sources at the club saying the same thing to suggest it was close to happening at some point. There were also enough people not connected with the club who were publicly pushing for it to happen to suggest it may have been close as well.
    Daf Pritchard saying FAW wanted him to stay closer, so perhaps that had some bearing on it. Oh well. He’s going to get some absolute hammer

Daf Pritchard saying FAW wanted him to stay closer, so perhaps that had some bearing on it. Oh well. He’s going to get some absolute hammer
    Couldn't have gone much further away from Cardiff could he?

A quick loan move to Melbourne to really piss off the FAW?

I should imagine that Rob Page would have liked Bale to stay close. He's obviously the leader. He has the most experience. I really thought this whole thing was more about Wales and the World Cup. And now Bale will be over 5000 miles away with an 8-hour time difference. It makes communication more difficult. I have to say I'm very disappointed.

Bollocks to him. His post was a 'look at me, I'm in the know' bit of attention-seeking.

He'll get some attention now I should expect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bollocks to him. His post was a 'look at me, I'm in the know' bit of attention-seeking.

Bit harsh, he's not the only one who's done that kind of post over the past few weeks

Bit harsh, he's not the only one who's done that kind of post over the past few weeks
    Indeed. But that's social media, isn't it? "Look at me, look at me! Follow me! I know what's going on!"

He's made himself look a right tit. That's the risk he took posting the rubbish he did. If he gets some stick for it, so be it. It's well-deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

How is it his fault if people choose to believe what he says , it’s not as if he is a club employee. He was advised by somebody and he has decided to post it.

Perhaps he was given false information by the club ( to weed out people giving tip offs to other unofficial sources ) but it was hardly to gain anything from it financially or otherwise , unlike some.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    How is it his fault if people choose to believe what he says , it’s not as if he is a club employee. He was advised by somebody and he has decided to post it.

Perhaps he was given false information by the club ( to weed out people giving tip offs to other unofficial sources ) but it was hardly to gain anything from it financially or otherwise , unlike some.
    You ok Scott?

Huh ? FFS I don’t even know who he is ?