+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth in the mire !!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bournemouth in the mire !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    They’ve had 5 years in Premier League,Jacks had 7 years, we’re a much bigger club than both and could easily establish ourselves in in the top League with the right Manager, look at Leicester,Southampton,Burnley and Wolves. We have a bigger Catchment area than any of these clubs!
    We don’t have the football heritage of any of those clubs.

Aside from Burnley the others are far bigger clubs and I’d rather yo-yo / stay in the Championship than survive in the Premier League Burnley style.

Sean Dyche is Warnock on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We don’t have the football heritage of any of those clubs.

Aside from Burnley the others are far bigger clubs and I’d rather yo-yo / stay in the Championship than survive in the Premier League Burnley style.

Sean Dyche is Warnock on steroids.
    He’s a lot more savvy than Warnock, a lot more likeable too. Burnley qualified for Europe a few years ago. I wouldn’t have knocked a trip to Aberdeen and Olypimpiakos.

I also think if at a bigger club with more resources he could adapt his style of play. He’s on record I think for saying Burnley’s style suits the players and resources he has. I’d be interested to see how he would do at a so called bigger club.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He’s a lot more savvy than Warnock, a lot more likeable too. Burnley qualified for Europe a few years ago. I wouldn’t have knocked a trip to Aberdeen and Olypimpiakos.

I also think if at a bigger club with more resources he could adapt his style of play. He’s on record I think for saying Burnley’s style suits the players and resources he has. I’d be interested to see how he would do at a so called bigger club.
    But look how well Moyes did with limited resources at Everton and what happened when he went to a 'bigger' club with far more potentially available to him.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But look how well Moyes did with limited resources at Everton and what happened when he went to a 'bigger' club with far more potentially available to him.
    Fair point that, although I think Dyche to Man United is reaching a bit. That said I couldn't believe Georgie thought Moyes would be the real deal.

I was thinking more of a Newcastle, West Ham, Villa or Southampton.