+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andreas Cornelius

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Andreas Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I would think so, that’s what annoyed me as well. Who on earth buys a project for a huge fee when we are badly in need of a player in that position to start games to keep us up. I thought Malky was taking the p1ss massively out of the fans and the club with those comments, as if we are that stupid.
    I agree. I’m not defending the signing. We had a certain budget no doubt but for that budget Tan expected - rightly or wrongly- to be doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I agree. I’m not defending the signing. We had a certain budget no doubt but for that budget Tan expected - rightly or wrongly- to be doing well.
    From memory I’m sure I read it was the biggest budget a promoted club had ever had (at the time). He was certainly well backed but even after being sacked Malky would not admit he was ever wrong but then I guess managers don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    From memory I’m sure I read it was the biggest budget a promoted club had ever had (at the time). He was certainly well backed but even after being sacked Malky would not admit he was ever wrong but then I guess managers don’t.
    Wouldn’t admit he was wrong about what?