+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tremendous Knowledge Dave.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tremendous Knowledge Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well this is how the forum used to be football mixed up with all sorts of random stuff

It's what made the site one of the best football message boards in the country

But not any more
    Off topic stuff I get, but people die all the time, it's sad but we don't need the threads. If it was someone mentioned regular I'd get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Off topic stuff I get, but people die all the time, it's sad but we don't need the threads. If it was someone mentioned regular I'd get it.
    It's not up to you what threads we need or don't. You might not see the point in it but it's fine by me as it's a topic that will interest some.

Simple is that if you don't like it don't read it.

Contribute to threads you want to, ignore threads you don't want to be involved in.

RIP Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It's not up to you what threads we need or don't. You might not see the point in it but it's fine by me as it's a topic that will interest some.

Contribute to threads you want to, ignore threads you don't want to be involved in.

RIP Dave.
    Of course it's not up to him, that goes without saying. Bit harsh i think Mike, especially as the title gives no inclination that a person on a quiz show has passed away. I don't mind anything being posted on here, but i don't think that dembe as out of order or rude, just giving his opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

RIP Dave.
    Exactly, what is far worse is starting a new thread to continue a point on an already existing thread. That needs to be put to bed!