+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Carroll?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Andy Carroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    We've had a Reading fan in this thread saying, and I quote, that Carroll was terrific for them, got stuck in, was hard working, with a great attitude, proved he was fit enough to play and had no injuries whilst with them. Are we sure he wouldn't fit our style of play? It certainly seems like he'd work harder than Watters did on Saturday, and there's no doubting his technical ability is there?
    And how did Reading do last season?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Finished just below us having scored 4 goals more than us

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not relevant. He was only with us a short time and scored a crucial winner against Swansea, scored another elsewhere, had two worldies disallowed, held the ball up really well, defended well and worked his arse off. I would gladly take him back and we didn’t play long ball with him in the side. He was a cut above.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Not relevant. He was only with us a short time and scored a crucial winner against Swansea, scored another elsewhere, had two worldies disallowed, held the ball up really well, defended well and worked his arse off. I would gladly take him back and we didn’t play long ball with him in the side. He was a cut above.
    If Carroll does come here then I will support him and clap him on and off the pitch as usual but I was just hoping that we would get someone rather different/better to play with players such as Watters and bring them on.