+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New Manager

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Eddie Howe is being suggested and that'd seem a great option to me. A history of getting promotion and staying there.
    It'd please a certain section who were always after Sir Niel too because he's definitely more inclined to possession and holding the midfield.
    It'd be nice to move up a notch rather than appoint a less prestigious budget choice and this'd fit the bill.
    Didn't he fail at Burnley ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Didn't he fail at Burnley ?
    Did he?
    Well perhaps you should have mentioned this before. Too late now anyway, my minds made up and he'll just have to remember that whatever he did at Burnley, not to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Did he?
    Well perhaps you should have mentioned this before. Too late now anyway, my minds made up and he'll just have to remember that whatever he did at Burnley, not to do it again.
    That's very insightful, I wish you were chairman.

Someone vaguely realistic would be Alex Neil at PNE. Half their squad is out of contract in the summer, he could bring some of them here and he's a safe pair of hands. We're a bigger club than Preston, and they've got a major rebuild unless Davies, Hughes, Pearson, Browne and Johnson sign new deals. Would we pay to get him? Probably not. Is he the answer? Probably not .