+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Gates

Mr Gates

Imagine being Bill Gates right now.
    You spend 30 years of your life and $50 billion of your own dollars supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, you drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and, amongst a plethora of philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people can have free access to high quality education.
    Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will..
    Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live.
    You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate ****ing imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a ****ing potato.

Re: Mr Gates

Then an even bigger mistake was made when you came onto this forum expecting anybody to be able to comprehende what you are talking about nevermind being able to contribute in a meaningful manner.

Honestly they are a bunch of drips in this place :)

I stick around to scoff at their next bullshit frenzy thread. It brings peace somehow but never to expect a real conversation. If you saw half the sorry faces who freq this forum in a pub or passing by in a supermarket, you wouldn't think twice about ever conversing with them

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Then an even bigger mistake was made when you came onto this forum expecting anybody to be able to comprehende what you are talking about nevermind being able to contribute in a meaningful manner.

I stick around to scoff at their next bullshit frenzy thread. It brings peace somehow but never to expect a real conversation. If you saw half the sorry faces who freq this forum in a pub or passing by in a supermarket, you wouldn't think twice about ever conversing with them
    Not really sure what you're getting at here mate, 90% of the people on here completely agree with chris lee's sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not really sure what you're getting at here mate, 90% of the people on here completely agree with chris lee's sentiments
    Yes, to be fair, I shared it on as I thought most of the guys on here would appreciate it!

International

I agree with delmbox. (He told me to say that)

Wouldn't that imply that you would talk to them?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Wouldn't that imply that you would talk to them?
    I was thinking the same thing.

But I would agree with you as one of the bunch of drips.

Once again Blooburd fails to post anything constructive, seeking to have a dig again at most of the posters on here. I wonder why he bothers, unless he's simply a wind-up merchant.

Banned

Yo Heisenburg. Is this guy me?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Yo Heisenburg. Is this guy me?
    Nah, he's only ticked one of the Jirga boxes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Nah, he's only ticked one of the Jirga boxes
    But how many of the CCFCC3PO boxes has he ticked?

Heisenberg

But how many of the CCFCC3PO boxes has he ticked?
    I just told you... one

Banned

I just told you... one
    scooby.jpg

Bill Gates invented computers?

Heisenberg

Utterly cringeworthy.

Banned

Utterly cringeworthy.
    I can see why it touches a nerve, what with your baseless accusations. Just a hunch? Nice one.

kangaroo.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No he didn't. Does that invalidate the rest of chris lee's post?

Heisenberg

I can see why it touches a nerve, what with your baseless accusations. Just a hunch. Nice one.

kangaroo.jpg
    The cringeworthiness continues. Why would it touch a nerve with me? I think it's incredibly sad what you're resorting to. You poor bastard.

Banned

The cringeworthiness continues. Why would it touch a nerve with me? I think it's incredibly sad what you're resorting to. You poor bastard.
    It clearly has touched a nerve. I'll leave it there Rumpole.

Heisenberg

It clearly has touched a nerve. I'll leave it there Rumpole.
    Ok Jirga.

Welcome Lee Trundle

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree with delmbox. (He told me to say that)
    Excellent, your family will be released within 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    didnt actually say that, 'pretty much' as in I assumed most people would understand his significant contribution

Bill Gates chose to become a chum of Jeffrey Epstein after Epstein became a convicted sex offender, as this New York Times article outlines. It includes a photo of Bill and Jeff together.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bill Gates chose to become a chum of Jeffrey Epstein after Epstein became a convicted sex offender, as this New York Times article outlines. It includes a photo of Bill and Jeff together.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html
    Here he is, Jacob Rees Mogg and David Icke's lovechild