+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Think so. I'd hazard a guess that the deal was already done and filming this was the reason for him turning up there the other day.
    Makes all the speculation and stuff claimed as fact over the last few days, look even more ridiculous.
    He arrived in his car in the morning though, its getting darker in that video

doesn't he live just down the road, he might have sneaked up after everyone had gone, slipped the security guard a tenner to turn a blind eye and got on recording, in fact for another tenner the security guard might be the one filming, man of the people is our Gareth, always helping the working man out

Re: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He arrived in his car in the morning though, its getting darker in that video

doesn't he live just down the road, he might have sneaked up after everyone had gone, slipped the security guard a tenner to turn a blind eye and got on recording, in fact for another tenner the security guard might be the one filming, man of the people is our Gareth, always helping the working man out
    Definitely the Vale training ground albeit on the FAW training pitch with Hensol Castle in the background, I live in the grounds of the training pitches and gutted I missed this to ‘get the scoop’

He could have a walked home afterwards his house is so close, another reason why I thought he’d have come to us.
    Odd he was at the Vale to do this video, must have been using the FAW (or City’s) facilities for some reason.

He could have done this from the golf course at his house or anywhere?