+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mendez Laing Contract Terminated

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I am impressed that the reasons are still unknown.
    I also wonder whether any other clubs have shown an interest and how CCFC, NML and his agent are handling the need to know why.
    If City have terminated his contract surely we have no further expectations to receive any form of compensation or stop him from joining another club ?
    In the position they are in I am flabbergasted the Warnock and Middlesbrough haven’t snapped him up on a free ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    If City have terminated his contract surely we have no further expectations to receive any form of compensation or stop him from joining another club ?
    In the position they are in I am flabbergasted the Warnock and Middlesbrough haven’t snapped him up on a free ?
    I didn’t suggest or expect that we should receive compensation. My comment was intended to question whether we would disclose the reasons to another club.

I didn’t suggest or expect that we should receive compensation. My comment was intended to question whether we would disclose the reasons to another club.
    Maybe he's heading for a lengthy ban.

Wasn’t questioning your original post. Just wondered if anyone knew the contractual position if a club showed interest.
    There must be some problem as I am sure someone would have offered him a short term contract for free.