+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Having the stick/dap in school

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Having the stick/dap in school

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    I remember Mr Kavanagh. He was the first to cane me in Llanrumey High or Ball Road as we called it. The twat.
    As I said earlier I detested the man, even though I was never caned by him. He always smelled of a mixture of menthol sweets and cigarette smoke. But it was his horrible teaching methods that will stay with me forever.

I thought Mr Ford, Mr Edmunds, Rocco Richards, Mr Kelly and a few others were excellent teachers by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    As I said earlier I detested the man, even though I was never caned by him. He always smelled of a mixture of menthol sweets and cigarette smoke. But it was his horrible teaching methods that will stay with me forever.

I thought Mr Ford, Mr Edmunds, Rocco Richards, Mr Kelly and a few others were excellent teachers by comparison.
    Rocco was a top man,was Mr Kelly the maths teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Rocco was a top man,was Mr Kelly the maths teacher.
    Rocco gave me shit because i chose to play for the school football team instead of the rugby.He made me do a couple of laps around the field and when i finished he made me do press ups in front of all the boys. Another swine you would not like the dap off.