+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ooh, that's a good one. The Alternative TDS (Trump D- Suckers) crew won't enjoy that.

Also, I think it may be in relation to the Republican Senate making it legal for the Presidential campaign to withold telling the FBI about any potemtial foreign interference in elections, not just "the curious inaction by the Trump Administration over reports that Putin's goons were offering bounties to the Taliban to kill US and NATO soldiers."

I'm still trying to not get my hopes up about him being displaced (as it will hurt all the more if he isn't), but I feel like the tide is turning gently towards it.
    But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    But didn't we and the Yanks offer money, aid and military training to the Mujahedeen to fight the Russians, so perhaps it would not be that surprising that they give a bit back in kind, Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket, if it was Hillary she would have been in there all guns blazing.
    Trump's inaction at best shows how weak he is, at worse he is in Trump's pocket.

Trampie, I had you down for one of those Glue clones but for the first time you seem to get it!