+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just two days to go before the magnetic poles shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Another video (31 minutes duration) linked below on the same theme. Different researchers to those featured in the other video tested people at a remote location in Mexico. They also visited a cemetery and picked up MAC addresses from the recently deceased.

They say the CV19 vials they tested contained graphene oxide and volunteers for those do emit a Bluetooth MAC address. They also believe the nanotechnology is shed to the unvaccinated through sex and kissing.

GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH, INTER BODY NANO COMMUNICATIONS, MAC ADDRESSES VAXXED AND NOT https://www.bitchute.com/video/V4rxaZLXOetP/
    Fourth time of asking, but you were going to explain how the smallest bluetooth receiver, 2mm, gets injected out of the aperture of a 0.5mm syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fourth time of asking, but you were going to explain how the smallest bluetooth receiver, 2mm, gets injected out of the aperture of a 0.5mm syringe.
    I answered you before by referring you to Lieber's article.

I had hoped when I reminded you of its title - virus sized - that you'd realise that equates to something very small.

You may have missed references to self-assembling nanotechnology which has been linked in videos by I at this forum.

I realise you must spend 20 hours per day in the land of nod, but c'mon, do try to keep up.

I had hoped when I reminded you of its title - virus sized - that you'd realise that equates to something very small.

You may have missed references to self-assembling nanotechnology which has been linked in videos by I at this forum.

I realise you must spend 20 hours per day in the land of nod, but c'mon, do try to keep up.
    Of course! They're self assembling nanobots!

please provide any evidence of self assembling nano technology - and also where is the power source for the bluetooth signal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    please provide any evidence of self assembling nano technology - and also where is the power source for the bluetooth signal?
    I've already posted videos here showing them self-assemble. I could post more, but it appears you're unwilling to summon the energy to watch them.

I have also posted plenty of videos of Mr Harari, Klaus Schwab's professor mucker at the World Economic Forum, who's either incredibly unsubtle or enjoyed gloating when telling anyone prepared to listen that "free will is over" and that humans are now "hackable animals" and "surveillance is going under the skin." Those vids with him saying what's quoted can also be found here.

Actually, he says all of the above in the video below. With a one-minute duration it may not place too much strain on your stamina or attention span.

You can add to the above Elon Musk's plans to place tens of thousands of 5G satellites (called Starlink) into space with the stated intention of covering every square-inch of the world. And then there's his company Neuralink.

Here's the first paragraph from the BBC article underneath: Scientists are getting ready to test microchips in people's brains - to join humans to computers in a new way.

Neuralink: What is the brain chip designed by Elon Musk? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/60116608