+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

It's funny how this thread is still going, while there is an almost complete absence of any Biden commentary. It says a lot really

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's funny how this thread is still going, while there is an almost complete absence of any Biden commentary. It says a lot really
    The thing is I’m hoping that whatever respect anyone had for you will have disappeared after you did your cowardly disappearing act after Trump lost the election and don’t bother with that bollox about ah, but he didn’t lose.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The thing is I’m hoping that whatever respect anyone had for you will have disappeared after you did your cowardly disappearing act after Trump lost the election and don’t bother with that bollox about ah, but he didn’t lose.
    My only interest was from a rule of law perspective, so the Russia collusion hoax was an interesting case study, and I did note the role you played as a spreader of disinformation. As for respect, you would be one of the last people I would want it from, and it seems you are still oblivious to what actually went on behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is 'The Donald Trump thread'.

If you want to discuss Joe Biden I suggest you go to the 'Joe is on a bombing raid' or the 'Well done Joe' threads. They are not very busy threads, but then Joe Biden does not spend every waking minute tweeting racist, misogynistic, narcissistic crap.

Biden may be on an intellectual downward slope, may be the Washington insider's insider, and may be Deputy Chief Lizard of The New World Order - but his is not Trump. Hence less to pick over.