Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
Absolute nonsense. I'd imagine a lot of Brighton's debts come as a result of moving from the Witherdene or whatever it was called to their new stadium as well as building brand new training facilities.

I've looked at the players they've brought in over the last 3 years and the two years previous to this they've adopted a bit a of a scatter gun approach to transfers until this season which suggests to me that if they had structures in place earlier then they wouldn't have wasted so much.

I'm not asking to spend more money I'm asking to spend the money we do have a lot more wisely.
Well that is revolutionary, spend the money more wisely.

You can't have it both ways. It's either a proven long term strategy warts and all or they just adopted it and there is no evidence it has reaped any benefits yet.

Their stadium and training facilities make up just over half their debt. Somehow their stadium cost twice as much as ours and is smaller.

Also it's probably best if you try and have a discussion without starting every post with some derisory comment just because somebody disagrees with you.