+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flint to Wednesday Confirmed & Other Outgoing rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Flint to Wednesday

Jesus 6 million on just his transfer fee and people are complaining about the Wilson money.

I don't think he was as bad as some people say but I don't think he works with Morrison and I don't think he was even worth half his fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Jesus 6 million on just his transfer fee and people are complaining about the Wilson money.

I don't think he was as bad as some people say but I don't think he works with Morrison and I don't think he was even worth half his fee.
    When he played for the Wurzels you knew we were going to score at least one - he was dreadful. I only thought he was decent from corners in opposition half - as a defender the ability to turn slower than a barge was always going to be a problem

I thought Warnock was great but Vassell and Flint will haunt his time with us

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    When he played for the Wurzels you knew we were going to score at least one - he was dreadful. I only thought he was decent from corners in opposition half - as a defender the ability to turn slower than a barge was always going to be a problem

I thought Warnock was great but Vassell and Flint will haunt his time with us
    While Madine was a roaring success

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    While Madine was a roaring success
    You beat me to it! Lol

Seriously though Flint out and Wilson in are two brilliant pieces of business and it is VERY rare to say that about Cardiff City.