+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Jesus seriously? He's not worth engaging in that case.
    Yes, seriously.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post5047267

"The coronavirus, apparently, attacks what's called ACE-2 lung receptors. They are most prevalent in east Asian males and especially Chinese males. It explains why - once again - nil non Asians have died as Caucasians, etc, have far fewer so can easily survive infection."

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, seriously.

"The coronavirus, apparently, attacks what's called ACE-2 lung receptors. They are most prevalent in east Asian males and especially Chinese males. It explains why - once again - nil non Asians have died as Caucasians, etc, have far fewer so can easily survive infection."
    No a nodding donkey just believe everything he reads on the internet

Double post

Yes, seriously.

Oh my God I've just read that, Organ Morgan REALLY tones it down on the main board doesn't he

One of my favourites of his from that thread:

My hypothesis is it's a mild form of flu released by the ChiComs that's not life threatening to anyone other than east Asians and is less of a risk to east Asians themselves than the flu umpteen thousands die of every year when bronchitis or pneumonia set in. Put another way, it's tons of hype with very little substance to those who choose to look beyond the hype, which you and others appear incapable of. If you care to view footage from China their citizens' body temperature is checked whenever they take to the streets by people using a handheld device.

It's widely accepted that during Chairman Mao's tenure their utterly ruthless Communist Party deliberately killed around 60 million Chinese citizens, mostly by starvation. And China is far more overpopulated today than then.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh my God I've just read that, Organ Morgan REALLY tones it down on the main board doesn't he
    Yeah, he and a few others really go to town on that forum. I've asked organ why he doesn't do it on the main board (it might be in that thread actually) and he says it's out of respect for mike Morris to only talk football on this one

Yeah, he and a few others really go to town on that forum. I've asked organ why he doesn't do it on the main board (it might be in that thread actually) and he says it's out of respect for mike Morris to only talk football on this one
    I said I wouldn't create a thread on the main forum about the virus, nor have I, which is different to your misrepresentation.

Yes, seriously.

Have been reading this thread and could feel myself getting stupider from it.

It is crazy how the conspiracy theorist of the board are so sure of themselves being right and everyone else being stupid. It's always the same on every messageboard too. I never know if it's a way of people who's never achieved anything to make themselves feel better or a way of people who are afraid of anything outside of a governments control to rationalize things to make themselves feel better but it's pretty sad either way.

The way they talk about themselves you would think Life on Mars, Organ Morgan and Wales Bales were the world's last great thinkers rather than being 3 lads who spend all day on their PCs copying things they've read from other messagebaords.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

It is crazy how the conspiracy theorist of the board are so sure of themselves being right and everyone else being stupid. It's always the same on every messageboard too. I never know if it's a way of people who's never achieved anything to make themselves feel better or a way of people who are afraid of anything outside of a governments control to rationalize things to make themselves feel better but it's pretty sad either way.

The way they talk about themselves you would think Life on Mars, Organ Morgan and Wales Bales were the world's last great thinkers rather than being 3 lads who spend all day on their PCs copying things they've read from other messagebaords.
    What gets me is they think they are experts on every subject. Why can people never accept they don't know everything and won't always be right.

There's a chance this doesn't get any worse but all numbers predicted by experts so far appear to be coming true.

The main problem is humans struggle to understand exponential growth. Just because cases are low and deaths are low now doesn't mean that's how it'll stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What gets me is they think they are experts on every subject. Why can people never accept they don't know everything and won't always be right.

There's a chance this doesn't get any worse but all numbers predicted by experts so far appear to be coming true.

The main problem is humans struggle to understand exponential growth. Just because cases are low and deaths are low now doesn't mean that's how it'll stay.
    For many weeks we've read could, should, would about a fortnight hence. It's tired. This virus was known of on December 1 last year. The exponential progression has occurred in media hype.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

That's not fair.

They reference youtube videos made by guys from THEIR bedrooms as well