+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh my god his son took drugs, impeach him
    I never had you down as being a fan of HB and Pedo Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never had you down as being a fan of HB and Pedo Pete.
    Not a fan of either, in fact I don't know who the Pete you're referring to is, it's just that Hunter Biden didn't stand for office, wasn't elected President of the United States and has no role in the administration so I don't know why Mozzer of you keep banging on about his ****ups as some sort of gotcha.

Now if he'd been wildly overpromoted, brought into the administration and represented the US at international delegations, and if his wife had been tasked with solving the Israel Palestine situation then you might have a point but what sort of moron president would do something like that

Not a fan of either, in fact I don't know who the Pete you're referring to is, it's just that Hunter Biden didn't stand for office, wasn't elected President of the United States and has no role in the administration so I don't know why Mozzer of you keep banging on about his ****ups as some sort of gotcha.

Now if he'd been wildly overpromoted, brought into the administration and represented the US at international delegations, and if his wife had been tasked with solving the Israel Palestine situation then you might have a point but what sort of moron president would do something like that
    HB is the bagman for Pedo Pete. You are clearly fan of theirs, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to defend them.

HB is the bagman for Pedo Pete. You are clearly fan of theirs, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to defend them.
    such lengths as writing two posts, you're such a weirdo man

Stop defending crooks then

What you need to appreciate is when Gluey left the Board for a year under a cloud of humiliation it was for two main reasons.

Firstly his narcissism couldn't deal with his ridiculously stupid Covid pronouncements being repeated back. But also he bet the bank on Trump being re-elected on the back of the Hunter Biden October surprise. Some of his last posts before he disappeared were all about "Haven't heard from Guiliani for a while", nudge nudge wink wink.

When the world did hear from Guiliani, the October Surprise fizzled out like a damp squib and Gluey's hero was roundly beaten by a doddery second rater. Mainly because people had seen 4 years of Trump and wanted no more.

Nobody really gave a shit about Hunter Biden then and frankly nobody, apart from a few rednecks and man children still in denial gives a f*ck now.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What you need to appreciate is when Gluey left the Board for a year under a cloud of humiliation it was for two main reasons.

Firstly his narcissism couldn't deal with his ridiculously stupid Covid pronouncements being repeated back. But also he bet the bank on Trump being re-elected on the back of the Hunter Biden October surprise. Some of his last posts before he disappeared were all about "Haven't heard from Guiliani for a while", nudge nudge wink wink.

When the world did hear from Guiliani, the October Surprise fizzled out like a damp squib and Gluey's hero was roundly beaten by a doddery second rater. Mainly because people had seen 4 years of Trump and wanted no more.

Nobody really gave a shit about Hunter Biden then and frankly nobody, apart from a few rednecks and man children still in denial gives a f*ck now.
    I love it when Mr Russia Collusion get's on his soapbox

I love it when Mr Russia Collusion get's on his soapbox
    there he goes with his one win from about 3 years ago