+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Portsmouth tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Portsmouth tickets

Just seen it’s only 25 quid for a ticket in the diamond suites on Level 3. I’ve never been, can anyone say what comes with the ticket and if it’s worth it?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Just seen it’s only 25 quid for a ticket in the diamond suites on Level 3. I’ve never been, can anyone say what comes with the ticket and if it’s worth it?
    Cheers
    Luxury heated toilets with concierge. Waitress service including someone who tops up your tea or coffee with hot water out of a kettle, as the water machine only half fills the cups ! If you complain about that over the other side, they look at you as if you are mad. How the other half live eh !!

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Luxury heated toilets with concierge. Waitress service including someone who tops up your tea or coffee with hot water out of a kettle, as the water machine only half fills the cups ! If you complain about that over the other side, they look at you as if you are mad. How the other half live eh !!
    Plus, you can have your lukewarm lager/cider/beer in a glass