+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Be honest. Do you intend to head to the CCS on Sunday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Be honest. Do you intend to head to the CCS on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Not living in close, I am beyond temptation but would not do so anyway.

I very much hope that as fans we obey the instruction to stay away, as I do fans throughout the world, although I suspect there will be blue and white in evidence at Costco, Asda etc.

What do you think?

Also, it will be interesting to see how the CCS is ‘dressed’ for the occasion, if at all.
    The Etihad looked very good last night.
    Didn’t like the crowd effects on Sky.
    I rode past the ground about 11.30, no fans in sight. Stewards on every entrance to the car park but they had nothing to do, I saw a guy coming out of Lidl with a City jacket on but didn't notice anyone hanging around by there, Asda or Costco. I wouldn't have expected any different but it was incredibly quiet.

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir seller was there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I rode past the ground about 11.30, no fans in sight. Stewards on every entrance to the car park but they had nothing to do, I saw a guy coming out of Lidl with a City jacket on but didn't notice anyone hanging around by there, Asda or Costco. I wouldn't have expected any different but it was incredibly quiet.

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir sellerwas there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.
    Billy Badge

One thing I wasn't expecting though. On the corner of Sloper Road the souvenir seller was there with his scarves, badges etc laid out. Bizarre. No pedestrian of any description to be seen, I wonder what he was thinking.
    Would have thought he’d be on furlough.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Would have thought he’d be on furlough.
    Knowing Billy, he definitely has filled in all the appropriate forms

You’ll see him with BLM badges as well

He was at a BLM protest the other day selling masks and hand sanitizer, not joking