+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do Tories ALWAYS lie?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why do Tories ALWAYS lie?

It's their go-to tactic, same as Trump and other right wing leaders. Enough idiots on social media / reading the Express/Mail etc will believe it, and if anyone does challenge them they'll either ignore it or tell another lie.

Re: Why do Tories ALWAYS lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    It's their go-to tactic, same as Trump and other right wing leaders. Enough idiots on social media / reading the Express/Mail etc will believe it, and if anyone does challenge them they'll either ignore it or tell another lie.
    So do you agree with Ninian Opinion that Sajid Javid was simply opening a ward at at existing hospital?

Or did you see my post where I pointed out that the new centre ( Northern Centre for Cancer Care North Cumbria) is actually NOT a part of the Cumberland Royal Infirmary but is down as a hospital on the Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital Trust website??.

I will admit that I am trying to find out any standard for what is a hospital rather than a Medical Centre, but this centre is plainly more than just a ward at an existing hospital.