+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City set to lose another youngster to Man City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff City set to lose another youngster to Man City

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Probably in hindsight for his own career it woukd have been better if hed made the move. However, hes a local lad, whos family are City supporters, hes been with the club since hes 7 or 8, and it was probably his dream to play for City. Hed broken into the team the last year or so and along with Colwill it finally looked they were the two from the academy most likley to become regulars for the first team. Last season obviusly didnt play out as planned in the end for one reason or other, i dont hink injuries helped and then hes been frozen out by Bulut without being given much of a chance pre-season.

From what I hear and the snippets of interviews ive seen hes absolutely loving it out in Belgium. Will we ever see him a City shirt again? I have my doubts. Even if Bulut has a change of heart will Davies want to come back and play a bit part now hes getting regular first team action and played in his preffered position.
    Where would Isaak fit in this current system?

Re: Cardiff City set to lose another youngster to Man City

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Where would Isaak fit in this current system?
    He probably wouldnt as Bulut likes someone bigger upfront as the lone striker but that wasnt the question I was asked.