+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premier League football back today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Premier League football back today

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just don’t work without the support of the fans in my opinion.
    It’s obviously far from ideal, but I really can’t understand why any football fan would think that cancelling a season more than three quarters of the way through it would be preferable to finishing it by having footballers playing football. To me, it’s just a really strange mindset.

I can understand fans maybe not fancying watching games due to the surreal atmospheres, but nobody’s forcing anyone to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It’s obviously far from ideal, but I really can’t understand why any football fan would think that cancelling a season more than three quarters of the way through it would be preferable to finishing it by having footballers playing football. To me, it’s just a really strange mindset.

I can understand fans maybe not fancying watching games due to the surreal atmospheres, but nobody’s forcing anyone to do that.
    It's different but the Man City v Arsenal game is great to watch and players showing no signs of just going through the motions.

Crowd noise works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It's different but the Man City v Arsenal game is great to watch and players showing no signs of just going through the motions.

Crowd noise works for me.

And me, it’s not as if you watch the fans when watching on the telly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Oh **** off you pompous twat.