+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Shocking! Just like Johnson. But not close to the levels of money printing under your boy, Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyba...h=5f08f0556ebc

The Fed has pumped over $1 trillion to the system in recent weeks, with its chair Jerome Powell promising never before seen levels of money printing and so-called quantitative easing to infinity through an unlimited bond-buying program.

Good to know which bits of the globalist finance system, market manipulation, and abuse of fiat money gets your blood boiling!
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .
    There used to be someone who posted here who also swore blind that they were no Trump supporter just even handed and solely interested in justice and the rule of law....before posting all sorts of Trump supporting claptrap.

Problem is that the Trump stuff is really infectious and before you know it you are parroting it whilst still believing you are a free thinker. Fear not though Mozz, there are some YouTube sites out there where if you pay just a few dollars a month they will send you Ultra-violet ray and bleach cures that will help you see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

I know from your posts that you have no time for the Tories, but you are doing a lousy job of not supporting Trump.