5 55.56%
  • Tupac

4 44.44%

Thread: Biggie Smalls or Tupac?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Biggie Smalls or Tupac?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You’ve probably listened to the same music for 50 years. Broaden your horizons man.
    Glad you piped up, you always do whn there is an aurgument to be had on this message board!

Nah, my ears are always open to listen to good music. As well as Northern Soul, I have a huge love of Reggae/Ska/2 Tone, Blues, 60s/70s rock (especially those with a damn good guitarist, not one of those widdley widdley w@nk w@nkers mind!), Rockabilly, Doo Wop and a bit of jazz.

Rap though, is utter and total shite as are the protagonists of that genre of 'music'.

So, doth pray, please give me a list of your Top 20 all time bands/artists, so I can dissect them and take the p*ss out of all them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Glad you piped up, you always do whn there is an aurgument to be had on this message board!

Nah, my ears are always open to listen to good music. As well as Northern Soul, I have a huge love of Reggae/Ska/2 Tone, Blues, 60s/70s rock (especially those with a damn good guitarist, not one of those widdley widdley w@nk w@nkers mind!), Rockabilly, Doo Wop and a bit of jazz.

Rap though, is utter and total shite as are the protagonists of that genre of 'music'.

So, doth pray, please give me a list of your Top 20 all time bands/artists, so I can dissect them and take the p*ss out of all them.
    Yeah, it's not like they're poets or anything. And don't get me started on their lack of iambic pentameter.

All posts are from a hacked account and written by a bot.