+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BELLAMY

BELLAMY

It's not often you get players born in this city who go on to have a career at the very highest level. Who have played with the very best and managed by the very best. Who are at the right age to start a career in football management. Who will bring in a change of direction this club is crying out for. Bellamy is a one in a generation opportunity.

Re: BELLAMY

I think he’d do great, would love to take a gamble

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    It's not often you get players born in this city who go on to have a career at the very highest level. Who have played with the very best and managed by the very best. Who are at the right age to start a career in football management. Who will bring in a change of direction this club is crying out for. Bellamy is a one in a generation opportunity.
    Yes he would be my choice. We need to build a sustainable club based on local talent but also capable of attracting loans and talent from elsewhere. He will have learned from his stint with the youth.

Ramsey is more of a leader and he speaks Italian! He's also got a house here.

Ridiculous suggestion ! He cocked up the youth team job

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Ridiculous suggestion ! He cocked up the youth team job
    🤣🤣🤣

No

The man is too emotionally stunted

He is always looking for confrontation

I absolutely loved him as a footballer - but having met him I could tell he has a pretty odious character and it would be a disaster to put him in charge of a club - unfortunately the players are not as good as he was and I really think he would struggle to deal with this

Doubt that his name would even get a mention in the next board meeting, let alone go as far as asking him for an interview.

id consider him as no2... with hughton no1 for the lead role... they have a few teams in common played and managed so have a connection there in sort

I think he was being lined up at one point but the bullying investigation put that to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    No

The man is too emotionally stunted

He is always looking for confrontation

I absolutely loved him as a footballer - but having met him I could tell he has a pretty odious character and it would be a disaster to put him in charge of a club - unfortunately the players are not as good as he was and I really think he would struggle to deal with this
    I’ve met him too and I could tell that he wasn’t odious at all. Perhaps it was you?👍

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’ve met him too and I could tell that he wasn’t odious at all. Perhaps it was you?��
    Maybe it was you.....

Won't happen, but yes please

“I’ve met him too and I could tell that he wasn’t odious at all. Perhaps it was you?��”

“Maybe it was you.....”

Thank you. Appreciate the support

Small man syndrome. A bit like one or two here.

Bellers yes , along with Kompany as the nos 1

Maybe you caught him on a bad day.
    Bumped into him in a pub on city road once. He was lovely to my wife
    and daughter, he even went outside to have a couple of photos.
    He was at the top of his game at the time but came across as a pretty cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barmy View Post
    Maybe you caught him on a bad day.
    Bumped into him in a pub on city road once. He was lovely to my wife
    and daughter, he even went outside to have a couple of photos.
    He was at the top of his game at the time but came across as a pretty cool guy.
    Remember asking him for an autograph/photo for my nephew in canton once, he said he couldn’t as he wasn’t meant to be there, I thought asking was the polite thing to do.
    There were 50+ year old men sneaking selfies with him. Thought it was a bit of a dick move tbh but that wouldn’t give me the opinion he was an “odious character” like I’ve seen suggested on here

As for a manager, I’m not totally against it but I’m not convinced completely either for various reasons, I think he’d definitely get us playing the right way though and would have the respect of the players.