+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Outrage as stunning My City My Shirt mural is painted over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Outrage as stunning My City My Shirt mural is painted over

Mcdonalds will be buying ad space by the thousands in huge contracts. How were they to know what was there before hand. P*ss poor of idiots like doughty and gething to go after them as if they were aware.

Decent gesture from mcdonalds to give the space back.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Mcdonalds will be buying ad space by the thousands in huge contracts. How were they to know what was there before hand. P*ss poor of idiots like doughty and gething to go after them as if they were aware.

indeed

they wouldn't know what was on the wall, they would have been sold the space ( along with hundreds of others ) by some agent

Mc D's can surely not be to blame for this, whoever owns the space must be as they have decided to cash in and let the wall be used for advertising space

Oh and I bet McD's are still footing the bill for the space and getting it repainted, which must be commended

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    indeed

they wouldn't know what was on the wall, they would have been sold the space ( along with hundreds of others ) by some agent

Mc D's can surely not be to blame for this, whoever owns the space must be as they have decided to cash in and let the wall be used for advertising space
    This is probably the best outcome for McDonalds, they look like they actually give a shit. It's good PR for them. Mind you, that gable is ****ed, the rendering could be picked off with a kitchen knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This is probably the best outcome for McDonalds, they look like they actually give a shit. It's good PR for them. Mind you, that gable is ****ed, the rendering could be picked off with a kitchen knife.
    Its great PR, though I wonder if the twitters will be as quick to praise McD's as they were to condemn them

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post

Im sure the politicians in question will use it as a political point to claim that they were responsible for the reversal!